I am back...

I have been away way too long. Life just got so incredibly busy that I didn't have time to think let alone get out and take some pictures. But that has to change. I took my camera to the dog park this morning and I pretty much plan on taking it everywhere this weekend. Here are a couple of the shots I took this morning:

Dog Park July 3rd Axl and Lola running in the park

Dog Park July 3rd Running with the big dogs. Literally!! That's a Great Dane in the foreground. I love Axl's ears in this shot.

Dog Park July 3rdAxl and Lola playing with Indigo an Australian Shepard.

Dog Park July 3rdAxl and Indigo

Dog Park July 3rdThis is the stand-off. They will stand like this for a seemingly long time, then suddenly on some mysterious signal only dogs can hear:

Dog Park July 3rdThe chase is on.....

These two love the dog park and since I really can't walk them this is a great alternative. I'm working on the walking part but until that works out this is how they burn off their energy.

Okay, that's it for now. I have some things to do. I have a friend visiting this weekend and I'm sure we'll be traipsing all over the island taking pictures.

0 Responses to "I am back..."