Sunday Stills



I missed last week because Nala passed away. I was absolutely not up for anything last week. I'm still very sad but life goes on. Since the theme this week is religion I decided to play into my dark, sad side. This was taken a couple of weeks (months??) ago when I went to the cemetary. There were lots of religious symbols there but this broken cross really struck me. I took a bunch of pictures of it until I got the one I liked.

DSC01051

Now it's time to go see what everyone else came up with.

16 Responses to "Sunday Stills"

Sherri (visit their site)

Absolutely fantastic submission, Flo.

J9 (visit their site)

Nicely done Flo!

Ed (visit their site)

Works well, great shot..:-)

MariesImages (visit their site)

GREAT image, kinda reminds me of our country & how religion is broke. We need to repair the foundation of our country.

Tony McQueen (visit their site)

Soory about Nala nice choice on your pic

Jen Mo (visit their site)

Great shot! and sorry about again about Nala!

Anonymous (visit their site)

A cemetery never even crossed my mined for this one. Sorry to hearabout Nala.

Carroll Baker (visit their site)

Sorry about Nala, I love the broken cross. Cemetery shots are always so cool and reverent.

WhimsybyMari (visit their site)

So sorry about Nala, they become so much a part of our family. I loved your picture it is great.

Andrea (visit their site)

Great submission...a very powerful shot. :)

Regular Guy (visit their site)

Very good, that is a dramatic photo.

VioletSky (visit their site)

broken cross, broken heart.
very nice shot.
so sorry to hear about Nala, it's very hard, I know.

Nuzzling Muzzles (visit their site)

Awwww, sorry for the loss of your Nala. A broken cross is a disturbing sight.

CTG Ponies (visit their site)

A very poignant photo.

Laughing Orca Ranch (visit their site)

Awww, sorry for your loss.

Your photo is creatively done. I like it. :)

~Lisa

Far Side of Fifty (visit their site)

Excellent photo! It does convey a sadness.
I am very sorry for your loss, twelve years she was special friend..I am sure you miss her so much :(