She's gone




NALA 1997-2009

10 Responses to "She's gone"

Sherri (visit their site)

I am so sorry, Flo. I know it hurts.

Jen Mo (visit their site)

Sorry about your loss!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours! She was beautiful.

earthtoholly (visit their site)

Oh no. I am so sorry for your loss. We lost a pet a few years ago and I know that it's just the worst kind of hurt. My thoughts are with you and Nala...

GrottoGirl (visit their site)

Aww, so sorry about your loss.

Golden Prague (visit their site)

So sorry to hear about your loss, the dog shaped hole left behind in the heart is huge...

Mia (visit their site)

I feel your loss... I love dogs too.

Anonymous (visit their site)

The loss of a dear pet can be dreadfully painful, and my prayers are with you. We lost our cat, Sam, last Sept. and I still tear up when I think about him.

Andrea (visit their site)

Oh Flo...I am so sorry for your loss. Nala looks like a very well-loved dog...you are in my thoughts.

Regular Guy (visit their site)

I know how that feels and I dread it everytime. Our animals are a reflection of us. I am sure she will be missed.

CTG Ponies (visit their site)

I'm so sorry for your loss.