What is going on here???

I have not had my camera out in weeks now. Weeks!!!! I get done at 9:30 on Thursday mornings. Starting next week I'm going to take my camera with me on Thursdays and so somewhere cool to take pictures. I have a fascination with cemeteries and I think the old one in Honolulu will be one of my first stops.

For now, here is a picture from my last photo adventure:

DSC01002

This is from my last trip around Honolulu. This is the mausoleum of King Lunalilo, the last descendant of Kamehameha the Great to sit on the throne of the Hawaiian Kingdom.

2 Responses to "What is going on here???"

Rick (Ratty) (visit their site)

That's an excellent idea! I've had similar ideas myself. When you grow up in an industrial city like I did, sometimes a cemetery is the only place to see nature. And some of the mausoleums are beautiful.

Sherri (visit their site)

Beautiful building and great photo, Flo. I try to remember to take my camera on days that I may have a chance to take some photos. Like Oahu, the Gulf Coast of Florida rarely has a bad day.