I've been tagged

I'm not big on tags and awards and such, but I like this one so I've decided to play along.

Sherri from over at Painting is just another way of keeping a diary (okay, could you come up with a longer name ;)) got me. The rules are you go to your pictures folder, open the 6th folder and post the 6th picture. I went and did that and here's what I got:

DSC00319
For those of you paying attention, yes this links to my Flickr account. I went to my folders, found the right picture and then took it from Flickr. The picture is too large for Blogger to load up. I didn't cheat!!!

Anyway, this is Cutie (I think) and she belongs to one of our bird club members. This picture was taken on November 9, 2008.

I've seen this floating around for a long time and I think just about everyone has played (I've played on two other blogs) so I'm not going to tag anyone specifically. If you see this consider yourself tagged.

3 Responses to "I've been tagged"

Sherri (visit their site)

Love, love, love this pic. Thanks for playing along. :)

Chele (visit their site)

Love it!

Ed (visit their site)

Very nice, and you know how I like birds..:-)