Sunday Stills

Linda has put together this cool weekly photo thingee that I just had to get in on. Ed gives us a topic every week and we post our pictures on that topic. Linda explains it better than I do, so if you're interested head over to Linda's and get all the details in understandable English :)

This week's subject was pets. I take a lot of pictures of all my pets but getting one that was really good was really hard. All of my animals are so adorable it's hard to choose just one.

There's my friends birds:
DSC00329

There's my Sammy:
DSC00005

There's my Rocco:
Rocco

Or there's Mr. P:
DSC00019

But my current favorite photo subject has got to be Nala. I have so many adorable pictures of her but I chose this one because I took it in the last week with this project in mind.

Nala Sleeping on the CouchNala is an American Pit Bull terrier who is 12 years old. She has been recently diagnosed with brain cancer so I've begun taking lots of pictures of her. She frequently gets cold, even here in Hawaii, and she likes to lay on the couch with a blanket.

So there we have it, my adventures in pet photography. I'm off to look at the other pictures.

3 Responses to "Sunday Stills"

Anonymous (visit their site)

Beautiful pets! We are so sorry to hear that Nala is sick! We had a look at a bunch of your photos! You live in a wonderful place for photography!

Jo (visit their site)

Love the pet pics! We are a pet friendly home and have a bully baby also! Hugs and kisses to your bully baby, Nala!

Anonymous (visit their site)

just want you to know that your ads are up at my EC. and btw, nice photos, i love the bird!