Repurposing an old blog.

 I have a few blogs and I hate to let them just sit if I'm not using them anymore. This one was when I was really into photography but, as happens, life got in the way and I'm not in it so much anymore. But I have moved on to other ventures, one of which is trying to get my little craft business off the ground. To do that I need space to think. And I think best when I'm writing. My mind focuses better and I find out things I wasn't even sure of. So I'm going to use this blog as a way to help myself understand my little craft business and help me through the rough spots. 

What I'm trying to figure out right now is who is my perfect customer. This is proving difficult because I don't really have consistent customers, so it's hard to determine who would be my perfect customer. So I'm going to try and work it out here. 

I know who she's not. And yes, I believe she is primarily female because of the type of things I make. 

She is not someone who likes things all modern and sleek. The things I make are more homey and rustic. 

So that means, she is more homey and rustic. 

She is not some high powered executive who works a lot. 

So that means she is someone who spends time with her family and friends. 

She is not someone who has to have all name brand stuff. 

So that means she is someone who like custom, personal, handmade. She prefers to give gifts or even buy things, that are meaningful. 

She is not someone who shops only at the big name stores. 

She is someone who takes pride in supporting small businesses and prefers to do that if she can. 

She is environmentally conscious and would rather buy things made of natural material than plastics. 

She is probably a crafter herself and likes to support other crafters by buying their wares. 

She is friendly and people say she is fun to be around. 

She is generous with people she loves and is always on the lookout for something that will make them smile. 

She buys gifts for all the big occasions, but also for no reason at all. If she sees something that someone will like she will buy it just because. 

She probably uses Facebook more than anything, but she really doesn't like social media. She has accounts to keep up with friends. 

She enjoys quirky, funny things and has a great sense of humor. 


0 Responses to "Repurposing an old blog. "