Sunday Stills: the letter C



Alright, I know I keep saying I'm back but I really, really am this time. I find myself spending so much time working that I have to incorporate something fun into my days. So I am going to post something everyday and that means getting involved in this stuff again. So seriously, I am back for real this time.

The letter C brought up a lot of possibilities but after careful consideration (okay, I thought about it for 2 seconds) I decided to go this way.

DSC01663

My new car!! It's Ford's breast cancer car:

DSC01657

It's a 2010 and it's fun. Mustang went back to the old school dashboard:

DSC01662

So I could go on and on but I'll stop here. That is my contribution. I'm now off to find something fun for Macro Monday. If you want to join the fun of Sunday Stills, head on over and join the party.

18 Responses to "Sunday Stills: the letter C"

Anonymous (visit their site)

oooooooar sexy car :)

Sherri (visit their site)

Love, love, love that car!!!! I didn't even know they had a pink ribbon car.

Glad to see you back, Flo. Great choice for your "C".

Laughing Orca Ranch (visit their site)

Awesome car! I've never seen a car like that before. Do they give a discount to those who've survived breast cancer? Love the dashboard, too! :)

~Lisa

katieleigh (visit their site)

mustang sally! except in flo in this case. that's one nice car, thanks for sharing :)

Ed (visit their site)

Beautiful..:-)) Welcome back...

colleen (visit their site)

I have to say that is the coolest Mustang I have seen in a while. I love it!

Anonymous (visit their site)

Love, love, love the car!! Welcome back. :):)

aleisethefunny (visit their site)

Ooh! Pretty car!

Shirley (visit their site)

Cool! Does it have pink leather seats?

Ebie (visit their site)

Wow, its a cool car! I love how they incorporate the color of cancer awareness! It looks like you've got pink interiors too!

WildBlack (visit their site)

WoW!!!! A Pinky Mustang :D I like that... ;)

flowerweaver (visit their site)

Wow, what a cool car! I've only seen pink Mary Kay cars. Have fun with it!

Mellimaus (visit their site)

oooooh, great post! NICE car, I love the pictures!

VioletSky (visit their site)

Really? Yours? I am pink with envy. Love the dashboard with the two strategically placed circles...

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 (visit their site)

good on you for doing your bit for breast cancer.

Anonymous (visit their site)

Nice...
ronelle

Far Side of Fifty (visit their site)

Great looking car! I bet you love driving it! :)

Surfie (visit their site)

Holy Hotstuff! That is one smokin' car. I didn't realize they had a breast cancer car. I love it!