Photo Hunt: Anything goes

After much time off I am back and will continue this every week. Since the subject was anything goes I decided to go back through my archives and see what I had that I hadn't published yet. Here is what I came up with:

100_0858


I am standing on the USS Missouri looking at the USS Arizona. In Pearl Harbor they have them situated nose to nose, the beginning of the war and the end of the war. The Missouri has gone into dry dock for some much needed repairs and won't be back again until January. But I love this picture and think it's very poignant.

If you want to play along head over to tnchick to join in the fun.

5 Responses to "Photo Hunt: Anything goes"

Dianne (visit their site)

I agree, a nice shot. Great scenery!
Thanks for stopping by my blog too.

Alice Audrey (visit their site)

It's very poignant.

Daisy (visit their site)

That is a very beautiful shot, especially with all the clouds over the mountains.

Anonymous (visit their site)

This is beautiful. I remember my dad taking me to see this when I was about 8 years old. It was quite an experience and you captured it perfectly.

Susanne (visit their site)

Great shot! Brings back lots of memories from when we visited there!