Sunday Stills: Reflections



Yes, I've been a slacker again this week. I did not get out once with my camera. As the bird says, bad, bad!!! Luckily I have tons of archives to wander through and look for something to fit this theme. This one was taken a couple of weeks ago. We were sitting in a bar having lunch and I was sitting right next to this award the brewery had won with my back to the outdoors. The sun was so bright that day I was almost blinded by the reflection coming off the award. I decided to see if I could capture it on camera. This is the result:



I thought it was a pretty cool photo, but my husband was not impressed at all. I'm glad I took it though because now I can get all your opinions.

I'm now off to Sunday Stills to see what other reflections folks had.

17 Responses to "Sunday Stills: Reflections"

Amber Burnett (visit their site)

I think you get + points for creativity. ;) The reflection is very clear, and I love that you got the guy with the hat leaning over his tables.

allhorsestuff (visit their site)

I do like this picture! It makes me feel on vacation..almost looks like thatched roofs in the reflection~
KK

threecollie (visit their site)

I think it is pretty darned cool

The Wife (visit their site)

I can see why you were blinded! It's such a clear reflection. Good one!

gtyyup (visit their site)

It's a great photo...blow it up and look at all the people in the photo you don't notice first off!

Andrea (visit their site)

Great photo!! Love the creativity...and the clarity of the reflections !:)

J9 (visit their site)

I like it, and think it really shows what is a slice of life.

Sherri (visit their site)

I do like this one, Flo.

Jen Mo (visit their site)

Very cool!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous (visit their site)

I think it's a cool shot!

Ed (visit their site)

Good eye, great shot, but hows the beer!!!

Shirley (visit their site)

Lovely clear reflection, but I probably would have cropped out the people on the right- for their sake!

VioletSky (visit their site)

I think your husband is wrong to be unimpressed.

Such a clear reflection - no wonder you were almost blinded.

CTG Ponies (visit their site)

Very cool shot!

Rising Rainbow (visit their site)

Cool shot.

Far Side of Fifty (visit their site)

It is a good reflection, you got quite alot of detail:)

Caffienated Cowgirl (visit their site)

Great capture :)