Another new lens

Today I got my zoom lens in the mail. Woo Hoo!!!!  Now I have a zoom, fish eye, macro, and the lens the camera came with. I think I'm set for awhile. Playing with the new zoom today:

Weed in the yard, even this looks nice

Birds from across the yard, easier to get them when I'm not close

One of my roses, just beautiful. I love how the rose is in focus and everything behind it is blurred. I just love that look. 

Mr. Clouseau in portrait mode with zoom lens

I am loving this new lens. I love both of my new lenses. I have also ordered a camera bag because a) hubby stole the one I had and b) it would be too small to hold all my new stuff. So a new, cool on is winging it's way to me now. 

Tomorrow I start my photo a day. I'm really looking forward to it because it will force me to pick up a camera every day, but I'm also dreading it a little because I don't want it to feel like pressure. I need to make it a fun part of my day and, if I can't use the camera, I have my phone - as long as I take a picture a day. 

It's going to be a good year, it really is.

0 Responses to "Another new lens"