Some time to kill

I got my school work done quicker than I thought I would so I thought I'd play around with this blog a little. I've updated the buttons up top for my other blogs, Now I want to post a couple of the pictures I've taken that I like with some notes about them.

DSC00054

I love this picture of Nala. I got down on my knees, lower than her, and set the camera on macro. It was taken in the morning in natural light. I just love how it came out.

DSC00109

Another one of Nala that I just love. I got down on the floor with her and set the camera on macro. It was taken in the natural afternoon light of the carport, a lovely setting :) I wish it had her whole head I would use it as my tattoo.

DSC00017

This is the chatty Mr. P. I took this in the afternoon while he was in the birdie house. He was above me and I used a macro setting.

Okay, that's enough for now. I actually want to go take more pictures.

0 Responses to "Some time to kill"